A sought after Meribel Chalet. Brioche mixes the sass and style of a London penthouse, with the warmth and charm of a top ski lodge. No wonder why it’s so popular.
The south-facing sun terrace is a dream for sun lovers, and the outdoor hot tub provides that necessary wind down much needed after a day on the slopes.
Brioche accommodates up to 8 in three twin rooms, and one double. All have pristine en suite bathrooms.
Located in a private enclave, Brioche is adjacent to Chalet Mariefleur and share’s an entrance with the wonderful Chalet Marielaine. They sit on outskirts of Meribel, and guests have the option of a driver service or Mérishuttle to get you to the piste as and when you want.
Ski hire and boot fitting is available in the chalet and a chalet host is on hand to cater to all your needs. Brioche is a wonderful place for a family wanting access to the best of Meribel as well as the chance to escape the hubbub.
What we Love
Being able to tap into Meribel’s action as and when you please.
Share this Property
Facilities and Services
- Outdoor hot tub with mountain view
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Sun terrace and balcony
- Chalet catering
- Welcome champagne & canapes
- Wake up drinks
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of chalet iPad
- Resort film & board games library
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting (pre-bookable)
- Merishuttle driver service
- (Ground floor) – Twin bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
- (Ground floor) – Twin bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
- (Second floor) – Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
- (Second floor) – Double bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Steep steps to mezzanine with single bed and limited headroom. (50% reduction for 3rd person on mezzanine)
What’s Included In The Price:
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble / Geneva / Freidrichshafen
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Accommodation as described
- Towels, with mid-week change and bed linen. Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea and three course evening meal with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (evening meal on six days in chalets). Canapés on first and last evenings
- Complimentary ski and snowboard hosting service on 3 days. Provided in Austrian & Swiss resorts only, for skiers and boarders of intermediate standard and above, subject to availability and local regulations. Not available in French resorts.
- Travel is not included for departures on Nov 29 & Dec 6 2015.
Additional Extras Include:
- Lift pass
- Ski equipment hire
- Ski lessons
- Private taxi transfers
- Ski carriage
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|