Of all the chalets on the slopes, Namaste is worth visiting in itself, let alone for a ski holiday.
Sleeping 12 in 4 en-suite bedrooms and a grand children’s room for 4, Namaste offers a large group with mixed ages the highest standard of comfort, quality and luxury. And when the slopes have shut shop for the day, the Chalets 4 living rooms are fitted with televisions, music and entertainment systems to keep every guest occupied.
Guests of Namaste have the choice of 4 living areas when relaxing off the slopes. From the large drawing room with dining room and wine cellar to the children’s living room and the bar area within the spa with fridge, television and bar, and the Moroccan mezzanine room, there’s a nook for everyone to do as they please.
With that said – it offers prime position in the three valleys, and the ultimate retreat after day on the slopes with a wave powered swimming pool, bar, large massage room, a Hammam (Turkish steam room) and sauna.
The Chalet also comes with a private garage, mountain car, and the Namaste Navette, (Mercedes), available on request with a driver.
The additional mini-namaste apartment offers extra accommodation for staff or guests. Covering 42 sq metres, it includes one double bedroom, one living room, kitchen, bathroom, ski room, large balcony, and access to all the Namaste facilities.
In short, Namaste offers the service, style, space, quality, and facilities of a 5 star hotel condensed in a private chalet for a group looking to get the best of the Alps in a beautiful, private retreat.
What we Love
The large south facing balcony and terrace is the perfect place for guests to get together and admire the unforgettable Alpine view.
Share this Property
Facilities and Services
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Wood burning stove
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Music System
- LCD television
- Wireless internet (WiFi)
- South-facing balcony
- Garage parking
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Childrens bunk room (sleeping 4) with en suite shower
- Breakfast – additional cooking can be arranged
- Daily Cleaning
- Towels and linen changed mid week
- Wi-fi: available on all floors with a small office in the drawing room
Additional Extras Include
- Ski-passes will be purchased on your behalf before you arrive in the resort or click here: www.s3v.com
- Ski-hire will be arranged on your arrival
- Ski lessons can be booked on your behalf in advance and your personal instructor will come to the front door of the chalet each morning
- Shopping – all food shopping can be done by telephone with deliveries to the chalet on the same-day
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|