In true Meribel fashion, Chopine wears Alpine aesthetic with unrivalled style. Enter inside and discover a cozy winter abode decked out in chic fabrics and contemporary wooden finish throughout.
Located in the private Dou du Pont area, just minutes from the Chaudanne lift, Chopine is just a short stroll from Meribel’s centre, ideal for those who want to dip in and out for shopping and the nightlife.
In true Meribel fashion, Chopine is built and designed with the Alpine aesthetic at it’s core, with the added touch of designer fabrics and bespoke furniture. Sleeping 10 in five twin or double rooms – each have a private or en-suite bathroom.
Evenings and after hours can be spent in the open plan living and dining area where Chopine’s guests can be wined and dined by a private chef before curling up on the sofas by the fire.
The chalet’s spa has a sauna, Hammam (Turkish steam room), and a large Jacuzzi which allows you to control the music with the floating waterproof remote.
What we Love
The home cinema is perfect winter den for the whole family to hunker down with a selection of the latest films.
Share this Property
Facilities and Services
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Sauna and Steam room with seperate shower
- Massage area – Large terrace
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- iPod docking station and Apple TV
- Wireless Internet
- TV in snug with sky plus DVD player
- Hairdryer in every room
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury Bathroom Products
- In-resort chauffeured 4×4
- Bedroom 1 – Raised double bed with ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 – Twin or super-king size bed with private shower room.
- Bedroom 3 – Twin or super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 – Super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 5 – Austrian twin or super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom
What’s Included In The Price:
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Champagne reception
- Dedicated service from a professional team, including a minimum of manager, chef, chauffeur and host.
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Children’s lunch and supper every day (up to the age of 10)
- Champagne and canapés daily
- Mouth-watering dinners prepared by the chef – menu created with you (6 nights)
- Range of selected house wines and champagne – unlimited
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks – unlimited
- Luxury bathroom products
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
Additional Extras Include:
- Travel and transfers to resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire – in-chalet fitting can be requested
- Ski lessons and guiding
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|