From Geneva to a magnificent view Mont Blanc in under an hour, Grand Corniche lets you escape to the winter wonderland of Les Gets in no time. Recently built, the chalet is located in the ‘Portes des Soleil’ area and is just a short drive from both the ski-lifts and the resort centre in your very own chauffeur driven 4×4.
Grande Corniche sleeps 12 guests in 6 en suite bedrooms with plasma TVs and epic views of the valley. On the other side, the master bedroom and the open plan living area are all engulfed by Mont Blanc’s monumental presence.
After a days skiing, you have the option of resting in the glass sauna with views of the valley, sipping champagne in the outdoor hot tub, or enjoying a spa session, after which you’ll be showered with drinks and canapés beside the grand piano before sitting down to a dinner prepared by your own private chef. Later, head to the cosy bar area or the wine cellar complete with a snooker table for a nightcap.
Next door you’ll find the chalet’s younger sibling, The Petite Corniche. Comfortably sleeping 4 – it can be booked for a further £4,000. Together the Corniche duo make a perfect abode for nannies, teenagers, grandparents, or friends traveling in a large group looking for an unforgettable ski trip.
What we Love
Post-ski canapés in the wine cellar and a pool table that can be converted to a dining area!
Share this Property
Facilities and Services:
- Glass Sauna and conversation pit
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Large terrace
- Sauna and shower
- Conversation pit
- Snooker room
- Wine tasting vaulted cellar
- Grand Piano, self playing if required
- Ski room heated glove warmers and heated boot warmers
- Garage – 2 cars
- Privacy and 180 degree views
- Sonos music system
- Wireless Internet
- TV in snug with sky plus
- Blueray/DVD player and Wii
- Guest computer
- Two king-size double bedrooms with ensuite bathroom. Plasma TV.
- Three twin or super-king bedrooms with ensuite bathroom. Plasma TV.
- Master King-size double bed with ensuite bathroom and shower. Office area, plasma TV and south facing balcony.
- Petit Corniche (additional charge) Double or twin bedroom with shower room. Snug with Plasma TV, leading to mezzanine with twin beds plus kitchenette. Infant cots Two of the bedrooms are suitable for cots.
What’s Included In The Price:
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Champagne reception
- Dedicated service from a professional team, including a minimum of manager, chef, chauffeur and host.
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Children’s lunch and supper every day (up to the age of 10)
- Champagne and canapés daily
- Mouth-watering dinners prepared by the chef – menu created with you (6 nights)
- Range of selected house wines and champagne – unlimited
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks – unlimited
- Luxury bathroom products
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
Additional Extras Include:
- Travel and transfers to resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire – in-chalet fitting can be requested
- Ski lessons and guiding
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|