Kilimanjaro is one of the few chalets that lives up to its name. As a monumental retreat for 10 decked with travertine marble steps, Italian tiles, and 200 yr old reclaimed wood, it’s more than ideal.
Kilimanjaro has 3 floors with 250m2 of living space. Guests can choose between 5 double, or twin en suite rooms each with large south west facing windows and enjoy as much time as they like in the Chalet’s sauna and hot tub. On the second floor, a large sitting area with an open fire and incredible views acts as the main hub at Kilimanjaro where guests can relax and socialise away from the slopes. International newspapers and fresh flowers are provided daily and there’s a TV room with plenty of toys, games and books to keep everyone entertained. Downstairs is a ski room with a boot warmer and Kilimanjaro has its own sledges for some fun in the snow.
Breakfast is served daily and when the day’s skiing is over, guests are welcomed back to Kilimanjaro with champagne and canapés before a home cooked gourmet supper. This is served 6 out of 7 nights with a selection of house wines available and a dedicated team of 3 chalet staff are on hand to ensure guests have all they need.
Well positioned to make the most of the surrounding views, Kilimanjaro is a wonder for groups looking for a luxury ski chalet in Val d’Isère that won’t disappoint on all fronts.
What we Love
If you’re looking for a special place to spend Christmas, Kilimanjaro won’t disappoint!
Share this Property
Facilities and Services:
- Close proximity to slopes – Ski-in/ ski-out
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- L’Occitane© bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Books, games, toys, sledges
- iPod Docks
- TV room
- Wii console
- Collection of DVD’s and music
- Television and DVD
- Satellite TV
- Study area with PC
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Resort driving service
- One fantastic king size double or twin room with plasma screen TV and satellite channels. En-suite shower room with walk-in jet shower/steam room and finished with fine quality Italian marble. Ample built in storage space and direct access onto the outdoor terrace and hot tub.
- One great king size double or twin, en-suite shower room with walk-in jet shower/steam room and finished with fine quality Italian marble. Built-in wardrobe and direct access to the outside terrace and hot tub.
- One lovely king size double or twin room, fantastic en-suite bathroom with bath and shower accessed by a few steps. Private dressing room and direct access to the outdoor terrace and hot tub.
- One superb double bedroom with fantastic views over Val d’Isere. En-suite shower room, built-in wardrobe and plasma screen and satellite TV.
- One fantastic, spacious bedroom reached by its own private staircase, perfect as a master en suite king-size bedroom with bath and shower.
What’s Included In The Price:
- Pre-arrival and in-resort concierge
- Tea and coffee served in bed
- Cooked breakfast & afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapé receptions
- Gourmet evening meals
- Pre-arrival menu consultations
- In-resort chauffeur service
- Carefully selected house wines
- Open bar including spirits & beers
- Scottish Fine Soaps bathroom products
Additional Extras Include:
- Travel and transfers to resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire – in-chalet fitting can be requested
- Ski lessons and guiding
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|