Klosters is part of a small private hamlet that was built on the sun-drenched knoll of Le Cret overlooking Val d’Isere. The hamlet successfully fuses the ambiance of an old stone village with every presentday comfort. To the smooth stone fireplaces, weathered oak floors and seasoned timbers, a veneer of cool contemporary styling has been added including marble bathrooms, handmade squashy sofas, antique furniture, goose down duvets and original art. The chalet has a glorious open fireplace, discreet mezzanine cinema area and a private hot tub on the balcony.
What we Love
We felt at home here right away.
Share this Property
Facilities and Services
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fire
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- TV mezzanine with UK Freeview
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Private parking
- VIP chalet catering
- Welcome champagne & canapes
- Wake up drinks
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of chalet iPad
- Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
- Chauffeur service
- Resort film & board games library
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting (pre-bookable)
- (Ground floor) – Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
- (Ground floor) – Double bedroom with en suite shower, handbasin and WC. Limited space for a cot.
- (First floor) – Double bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
- (First floor) – Twin bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. The mezzanine has space for an extra temporary bed.
What’s Included In The Price:
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble / Geneva / Freidrichshafen
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Accommodation as described
- Towels, with mid-week change and bed linen. Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea and three course evening meal with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (evening meal on six days in chalets). Canapés on first and last evenings
- Complimentary ski and snowboard hosting service on 3 days. Provided in Austrian & Swiss resorts only, for skiers and boarders of intermediate standard and above, subject to availability and local regulations. Not available in French resorts.
- Travel is not included for departures on Nov 29 & Dec 6 2015.
Additional Extras Include:
- Lift pass
- Ski equipment hire
- Ski lessons
- Private taxi transfers
- Ski carriage
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|