Nestled in private grounds, but a stones throw from the bustle, Les Brames is 600m² of comfort, style and luxury.
Les Brames can host up to 12 adults in 6 double or twin en-suite bedrooms. The chalet’s wellness area is like nothing else. After a days skiing, you have the choice of an ice bath after a Hammam (Turkish steam room) or a dip in the outdoor hottub. A stretching area for yoga or pilates and the massage room give you endless options for an apres-ski unwind.
The chalet’s giant picture windows reveal the large south-facing terrace, private garden and phenomenal views of Mont Vallon. For families who stay at Les Brames, the garden is ideal for children to play in the snow not to mention the excellent home cinema for film nights.
Like any top hotel, Les Brames devoted team of staff offer incredible service.
What we Love
With boundless space, Brames is both a fun winter abode for adults and children alike; an unforgettable experience for the whole family.
Share this Property
Facilities and Services
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Ice Bath
- Steam room and rain forest shower
- 2 x Massage Rooms
- Gym equipment
- South facing terrace
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- iPod docking station and Apple TV
- Wireless Internet
- TV in snug/office with Sky
- Guest computer
- Hairdryer in every room
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury Bathroom Products
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- Fresh Flowers
- House wine, champagne (Perrier Jouët) and spirit list
- Wine Cellar and a la carte wine list
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- In-resort chauffeured 4×4
- Bedroom 1 — Twin or super-king size bed with en-suite bathroom and south-facing terrace.
- Bedroom 2 — Twin or super-king size bed with en-suite bathroom and south-facing terrace.
- Bedroom 3 — Twin or super-king size bed, ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 — Twin or super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 5 — Twin or super-king size bed with ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 6 — Super-king size bed with fireplace and south-facing terrace. Galleried jacuzzi bathroom with separate shower.
- By separate negotiation, the Owner Suite sleeping 2 guests may be made available at an additional 10% of weekly price’
What’s Included In The Price:
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Champagne reception
- Dedicated service from a professional team, including a minimum of manager, chef, chauffeur and host.
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Children’s lunch and supper every day (up to the age of 10)
- Champagne and canapés daily
- Mouth-watering dinners prepared by the chef – menu created with you (6 nights)
- Range of selected house wines and champagne – unlimited
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks – unlimited
- Luxury bathroom products
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
Additional Extras Include:
- Travel and transfers to resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire – in-chalet fitting can be requested
- Ski lessons and guiding
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|