In 2006, an old sawmill in the quaint Stadle area of St Anton was converted into four lodges, including Christoph, a great chalet with 4 en-suite bedrooms. Whilst the lodge sleeps 8, the entire building can accommodate larger groups who can take more than one lodge. The shared balcony with an exterior fireplace is ideal to enjoy canapés and mulled wine together, a perfect place for large groups of friends or mulitple families, who want comfort and privacy but also the to be in the same vicinity.
Christoph captures the traditional chalet style without feeling dated. Lovely modern furnishings, and large en-suite bedrooms (25-35 m2) on the ground and lower ground floors form a simple luxurious space. Each bedroom has wide Austrian twin/double beds on polished wooden floors, and a flat screen TV with DVD player. Their spacious bathrooms are decked modern Italian tiles and Zuchetti furnishings along with spacious bath and showers.
The living space upstairs is open plan with vaulted ceilings. Comfortable sofas and a log fire provide that classic cabin feel, and the flat screen TV is ideal for movie nights, UK Satellite TV or Xbox 360. Guest may also use the chalet’s ipad should they wish to. Guests may also enjoy the great Wellness area, with a sauna and private outdoor hot tub.
The service combines a personal, friendly approach with a complete commitment to ensuring that your holiday is everything you could want. Whilst the industrial kitchen is for staff only and shared with the neighbouring Lodge Danube, there is a fully stocked drinks fridge, 2 ring hob and tea and coffee making facilities for guests to use at any time.
Lodge Christoph is a great chalet with all the facilities you could want on a ski trip that’s served by an excellent team in the wonderful up and coming resort of St. Anton.
What we Love
We love that this property can be rented out it with it’s three neighbours. Perfect for large group trips, who don’t want to sacrifice on comfort, luxury and all the best perks of a chalet holiday!
Share this Property
Facilities and Services
- A chef and one host
- Wellness area
- Gourmet five-course dinners on six nights
- Six pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Laurent-Perrier Champagne served with canapés on six evenings
- Complimentary drinks cabinet and Sipsmith cocktails
- Breakfast seven days a week
- Afternoon tea served seven days a week
- British Airways scheduled flights
- Scott Dunn transfers
- Childcare available on request
- Driver service
- Chalet manager on hand
- Morning tea in bed
- Daily newspapers available on chalet iPad
- Fresh towels mid-week
- Sanarium – a combined sauna, steam room and hot tub on the roof
- Four spacious en-suite bedrooms
- Every bedroom has a flat screen TV (with 10 UK channels), DVD player and audio system
- Every en-suite bathroom is spacious, stylish and has under floor heating.
- Lift passes
- Ski, board and boot hire
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massage treatments
- Private ski guides and ski school
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|